Grand Tribal Wars Cup 2017

Discussion in 'Announcement & Feedback' started by Duckje, Jan 3, 2017.

Share This Page

1. Duckje

Duckje Administrator

Grand Tribal Wars Cup 2016

Dear players,

Today we would like to announce our last and final Tribal Wars Masters Cup! After several years the decision has been made to close down the Masters servers. This means that this will be the last and final tournament on this version. It will also not be possible to rent rounds after the 28th of february 2017.

But to thank everybody for their dedication and participation on Masters we want to celebrate by inviting you all for one final tournament! So gather nine of your friends and fight for the honor of your version! And there are great prizes too!

What is the Tribal Wars Cup?

The Tribal Wars Cup is a tournament hosted by the Tribal Wars Masters community in which tribes of ten players will battle against each other under their version tag. Each tribe will have to choose a version to fight for!

Compete to win personal, team and version-wide prizes!

Facts
    • Start of the worlds: 11.01.2017
    • End of the worlds: 28.02.2017
    • Amount of members per tribe: 10
    • Amount of Tribes representing each version : No Limit!

Prizes
    We've gathered some amazing prizes for the best players, the best team and of course the winning version!

Player Prizes

Rank 1: Nvidia Shield K1 Tablet

[​IMG]

Rank 2 and 3:
    • Logitech G502 Proteus
    • Sharkoon 1337 Mousepad
    • Transcend 32GB USB Stick

Rank 4 to 6:
    • Logitech G502 Proteus
    • Sharkoon 1337 Mousepad

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Rank 7 to 10: Some smaller prizes which will be announced at a later date.

Tribe prizes (Handed out in the winning community version)
    • Rank 1 tribe: 1500 Premium points per player
    • Rank 2 tribe: 1000 Premium points per player
    • Rank 3 tribe: 500 Premium points per player
    Version prizes
    • Rank 1 Version: 10% resource package for all players in that version
    • Rank 2 Version: 5% resource package for all players in that version
    • Rank 3 Version: Loot Assistant (7 days) for all players in that version

World Settings

Speed: 4
    Unit speed: 0.8
    Paladin: Yes, Multiple paladines possible (Skills System)
    Archers: Yes
    Watchtower: Yes
    Church enabled: No
    Noble system: Coin System
    Morale: Deactivated
    Bonus villages: Yes
    Tutorial: Activated
    Barbarian villages: Grow to 1.000 points
    Tech system: Simple tech system
    Beginner protection: 2 days
    Tribe limit: 10, Tribes will be locked at 31.1.2017
    Building levels: Level 0 start
    Barbarian village amount: 1 barbarian village per 3 starting players
    Premium Features: All features activated

Complete list: Click here

Pre-registrations have been opened, we wish all the version the best of luck!!

With best regards,
    InnoGames and the TribalWars Masters Team

2. overground

overground Well-Known Member

The settings you post are yet another p2w even cutting the amount of barbs to farm to maximise it to its full earning potential building up & selling res even if those doing so wont be able to use the pp in future lol... how the hell is that a basis for a cup round when settings make it so unfair for all but the richest?

Well i guess all the cheating and awful policing of it did manage to get results..in driving so many players away & getting the server closed once and for all ...great work guys in ruining what used to be a great server to play.

R.I.P Masters

Edited due to cached version showing ..even so i certainly wont be playing these awful settings dressed up as a cup just for cheats to prosper.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2017
  3. Duckje

Duckje Administrator

I think you followed a cached link as you're referring to TS5 settings, not TS1

4. .Awake

.Awake New Member

Tribalwars cup with an Premium Exchange. Good luck. im not playing

5. maconal.es

maconal.es New Member

If master is closed, where we can rent rounds?. Or do tournaments of speed?.

6. Kobayashi

Kobayashi Member

Premium Features: All features activated

Is it includes Premium exchange? If not we are going to be back. You can cancel whole prizes if u need money Duckje. So, u may get more participation as such way. We need only international competitive world.

7. mammo

mammo Well-Known Member

Hi all. :)
    Hmm, at the international Cup could come up with better settings, and, again, some shit put :(
    Paladin: Yes, Multiple paladines possible (Skills System)
    Yes awesome, administrators themselves play now with paladins
    Kobayashi rightly says, we don't need players your prize, provided that all the usual functions of the game will have to pay

In short, this year we will see an international Cup between administrators and developers :D

8. mammo

mammo Well-Known Member

9. overground

premium exchange and lack of farming just means spend to win as always there will be plenty who will just build mines to sell for pp so no chance i will play especially with the other settings so poor so i guess i have played my last masters ever ... i dont mind spending some pp on servers but im not going to waste a shed load of cash just to compete with others doing so in a so called cup that has no prestige to it at all as most the decent players wont even play under these conditions last masters or not.

why cant they just keep one or 2 servers open in future at this speed as no others elsewhere worth playing and single speed so damn boring for first few months so i cba with them.

10. mammo

mammo Well-Known Member

And I have a question, if the masters worlds are closed, why do we need your prizes premium points?? where to put them?

11. fanat2011

fanat2011 Active Member

Duckje, speed community and me are disappointed in your dicision to close the service where u can rent private rounds :eek:
    It's awful, could you tell us what the reason is in closing this service? o_O
    If you really are going to make it, you will totally destroy the speed

Also, many players have a lot of premium points on twm, will you officially exchange its with course 1:1 on other tribal wars servers?

mammo and -meet your maker like this.
  12. noobis

noobis Well-Known Member

you get them in your version (Russian) not here.

as for settings.. ALL FEATURES ACTIVATED ARE YOU CRAZY? on .net w91, a player grew 5000 points over night.. https://gyazo.com/3e7733af83443a58d70a9fa97f4cbc85 THIS IS AN ACTUAL RANKING ON A SPEED 1.. HOW CAN YOU EXPECT US TO COMPETE AGAINST THAT HERE? YOU CAN LITERALLY GET 20 VILLAGES IN A COUPLE OF HOURS FROM THE START WITH A GOOD AMOUNT OF MONEY. SO FxCK YOU AND HAVE A NICE DAY IM NOT EVEN BOTHERED TO TRY.

im 200% sure its innogames that wants prem features activated as they expect 10 000 players again. can you imagine income from this lol. but probably it will just be top 5 that will PP hard, the rest will give up, thats why world ends after a month and a half...

AND PEOPLE DONT COMPLAIN THAT THERE IS NO OTHER SERVER DURING THIS CUP, CAUSE IT NEVER WAS WHEN ANY OF TOURNAMENTS WAS HAPPENING.

AND I WANT TO MENTION THAT I HAD 10 000 PP TO SPEND ON A WORLD IN .NET. THAT BARELY GOT ME TO TOP 20 FOR A WHILE, OTHERS HAD MUCH MORE.. WHAT CAN WE EXPECT HERE WHEN THERES GONNA BE 5+ PLAYERS PER ACCOUNT SPENDING HARD???

HAVE FUN

Last edited: Jan 5, 2017
  13. overground

no one complaining about during the cup its the fact masters is closed for good after

14. -meet your maker

-meet your maker Active Member

Woohoo! Inno strikes again! :D

So, where are we going to rent rounds now?

15. Artorius

Artorius Well-Known Member

DUCKJE i am really curious to how you actually expect pp exchange to work this world

i mean like people selling resources get what back in return.. your shutting down masters in under 2 months which means all the premium they get from selling will be taken by innogames when the sever shuts

i can clearly see duckje and innogames really thought this cup through completely lmao

16. noobis

noobis Well-Known Member

it was about time to end it. :)

17. overground

They just want one more money grab before they do ..its never about the players just how they can screw them over a bit more and why so many have quit as its just the ££££ that matters to inno.
    If the servers had been administered as they should of been and admin actually listened to there paying customers about all the scripting/cheating going on & acted upon it then there would still be plenty of customers left... but they have been inept biased and pig headed & as such players quit in there droves ..so no one but themselves to blame for this epic fail.

Even this cup is doomed to fail before its even started with these awful settings especially the p2w as it will be all but over in less than 3 weeks.

18. catorze de corazones

catorze de corazones New Member

wow, premium echange on a trival wars cup with good prizes? its stupid...

19. Artorius

Artorius Well-Known Member

im not sure if thats sarcasm or just pure idiocy

20. mammo

mammo Well-Known Member

Well, my friends. There is an option to write directly to the Germans. Just what will this give us? Nothing. Players have long ceased to listen. as soon as the priority was the money. But you can at least try